Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Always Act Like....


Now this has got me thinking.

For instance. one day while i was surfing the net, I Saw dis chick on facebook, She fine wella sha..lol.. Added her up and after a litle while she accepted and we started chatting.... she didnt even ask me plenty questions like.
"Who r u,who gave u my I.d, whats your Fathers name, etc like our average Naija babe would ask".
She was just free, and open. I shock sef when she even sent him pictures of los Angeles and she has a Boyfriend.Even when i asked for her phone number sge gave it to me willingly without too much Exam questions that even girls wey no go sch sef here in Nigeria will set for you... Or was it d chick I added up on Skype.she was just open, free and jovial as in eh..
But some Nigerian girls would go on n block you if you don't say who gave you her pin,number,even common facebook I.d. its really awful. Seriously..And one annoying thing there is that some of our Nigerian girls can realy chat so boring, anyways i believe its only when the dont like that particular guy. But when the like the guy ehe.. Nsogbu di.PING!!! PONG!!! PENG!!!PANG!! everywia..

But why?

No comments: