Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him


 I have a friend we have been together for a year and now. We have been quite close and really cool. But he now broke it to me telling me that he want to marry, while i`m in love with him, but i never open up*datz where i fucked up... so now it downed on me that he wants to getting married that i told him that i love him, he feels very sorry about it and told me that i should have let him know, that all the while that he also loved me but didnt want to ruin our friendship so he just let it go, but its just that he is now committed to the girl he want to marry. I told him that why i never open up is that it is not good for a girl to make the first step.

 But  her is the big one, why i need your advice now is that, since we have been together we have not had sex, but now he want to marry, anytime i stay with him we must romance our selves and even to the extent of having sex but we don't, so advice me on what to do because i love this guy so much and am not sure i can let him settle with some one else..

~~Otito

No comments: