Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Tale: It Hurts Me That My Hubby Doesn't Believe He...

This is quite a short one. But i got it from my blog visitor..I will just paste the message as i got it

My Name is Chinonso. Please Sir, i am sending you this mail because i have seen some posts on your blog.
My story is not a long one because i am not really good at typing.  I have been married for 5 months now.
I lost my virginity to my husband on our wedding night, but he doesn't believe that he was my first  because I didn't bleed.Back then I was use to pleasuring myself with my fingers before now,maybe that's why I didnt bleed, also sometimes i see blood on my undies even when am not on my period. i don't really know. The fact that i kept myself for my husband all these years and he doesnt even believe me hurts so bad.
 How do I get over this and not let it hurt me so much?

No comments: