Sunday, December 14, 2014

Please I didnt Hurt The Baby Intensionally, I wasnt even there when it happened


Hello my fellow Kcb visitors,
i just a young girl barely 19yrs. My parents are not rich i came in to lagos from the village quite long ago when i was little. In stay with my aunty and her husband as their househelp. My aunty doesnt treat me bad and also my uncle is also a good man. My uncle always sends me on errands alot whenever my aunty is not around and i dont have a problem with that.
I love them because the sent me to school and i learn alot from there. But my misfortune started during my Last midterm break when i was just at home and my uncle came back early from work. I noticed he was feelin bad but i couldnt place what the problem was till he made a call and was like "Just come back home first and we will settle all this because i am tired of having this conversation over the phone" and other things he said that i cant just type right now.
After a while he came to my room and knocked but i couldnt open because i was having my bath. He kept on banging and so i felt something was was wrong so i just rinsed my body and tied my towel and ran and opened the door. My body was still wet and when he saw me he couldnt scold much and asked me why i delayed i apologized and told him i was just having my bath, he slapped me and started beating me, and
during the whole pushing around and all that my towel fell to the ground and i was naked, no pants or bra on.
At this time he reduced the beating and was just pushing me around, i felt him hard i tried to run out of the room, but he didnt let me. He was just playing with my body and my breast was just paining me. within a short while, his wife came in and saw me naked in the parlor and started shouting if i want to seduce her husband and also said that this is what i do whenever she is at work, she just dropped her baby on the chair and never even allowed me to talk and started beating me too. she said i was the one causing the problem for them. That day i felt my world has come to an end and i wished i didnt even wake up that day. Now the worst happened when my aunt went to the market and left her baby with me at home. I was just watching television while carrying the baby. i went to get food from the kitchen and laid the baby on the chair. i ate a little and dropped the food on the ground to go get water. when i got to the kitchen, i mistakenly poured water on the floor and while i was wiping it it i didnt know that the baby had rollrd from the chair and fell on the floor, just very close to the food and the hot food poured on him. I heard the cry and ran out picked him up and bathed him but he had burns on his face,hands and stomach,. his mum came back saw them and accused me of molesting her baby as revenge for beating me the other day.

Please my fellow kriscamdi's blog visitors i didnt hurt that baby intensionaly i swear. My uncle and my aunt are both taking it personal because i believe my uncle is angry that he could have sex with me and my aunt thinks i actually was trying to seduce her husband.; please what do i do now??


No comments: