Saturday, December 13, 2014

She Says:"I Always Fart Whenever I Have Sex"

Hello my dear KcB Readers, i am very sorry for the delay in my posts, it was due to some circumstances beyond my control, But i thank God am back now. I got several mails and i also thank Those who checked up on me.. Also those who sent in mails, i will also publish them with time.. let me start with this i got from a lady.


Hello, My name is better withheld because i know this is quite embarrassing. I have never had a steady relationship and i don't know why. i am just 24 and i have dated up to 12 guys and each always runs after having sex with me.
Whenever i have sex with my partner,i don't know why i always fart and now it feels embarrassing for me.
Now i am dating this guy and i love him so much and wouldn't want to loose him. We haven't had sex before and i am scared of getting down with him because i feel if he notices that too, he might also run from me.
I met a doctor and he said maybe i have too much gas in me but after then i stopped taking soda,yet it still seems to be same.
 Please i don't know how to go about this right now because i dont want to loose him please. If he leaves me because of this i dont think i can continue dating.. Please advice me..

No comments: