Thursday, December 11, 2014

Guess Who My Dad Wants To Get Married to??


Good afternoon, Please my name is Chima, I am from Abia State. I wouldnt know if i would call this a little problem or a big one but it is really bothering me. I am still a fresh young looking guy and as you know a guy of jus 24yrs old will be full of blood and energy. My dad is quite old and  my mum is quite disabled and cant Even walk. She is always on the wheel chair and cant even stretch her legs*its dat bad*
Now after few years after my mums sickness started, my dad decided to marry another wife because i guess he wanted more children. As the only child of my mother i felt Daddy wants to kick my mum aside koz of her condition so i kicked against My dads idea. But men will always be men and i know his mind was already made up, even mummy told me that i should just let him be that i cant stop him if thats what he really wants and moreover i shouldnt bother that i will still remain her one and only love.. she said so in  tears and i couldnt just help but let go. i felt so depressed for mummy and no matter how much i tried to hold back the tears it wouldnt just stay back.
Continue after cut..


Its not as if Daddy stoped taking care of mummy but its just that i wasnt ok with the idea. Now my problem started when Daddy came back With a young Lady to the house and introduced her to me and mummy as the girl he wants to finally marry again. And guess what??? The girl happens to be my so called GIRLFRIEND, Boo, Babe, Bae or whatever you can call it.
I was so so shocked that i couldnt even speak. i opened my mouth and closed it severally but nothing came out. And at this moment, Ella*i dont even know if i should still call her my girlfriend again* was kinder speechless and was just looking like someone who was lost. At this time, my dad kinda noticed the little drama but i believe he tot i was tripping for the fine girl but never knew it was way more than he imagined.* at this time, i felt, that the proverb that says "what an old man can see sitting even a little boy wouldnt see climbing a tree was  wrong because what i was seeing at that time, my dad(old) wouldnt see even if he takes a flight*
 I refused to act or do anything because my mum was there and i wouldnt want to hurt her any further. I just walked away and went into my room. Now my annoyance wasnt even just that my dad has been seeing Ella or even getting married again, now it was that Ella *stupid girl* has been cheating on me and with my Daddy at that.
All efforts to dissuade and discourage my dad from getting married to her failed and Ella is also not helping because she is not even trying to step back.

Now i dont know what to do and how to prevent this from happening to me.. please i need your advice please before i go mad for here.

No comments: