Thursday, December 11, 2014

...And I Found Out That My Brothers Fiance Is a.........


Hello Kriscamdi,
                My name is Tolu, This happens not to be about me, but about my brother. I wouldn't want to type the whole story here because i wouldn't want to bore you and also  i have a low battery and finally it seems to be urgent for me.
Ok, I have a roommate who is a corp member, he works in the local Govt and so he has just few days to go to work. but before i left for work this morning, He was gisting me about how he is abi how he was very horny and needs to get laid. As usual guy gists, we laughed over it and i told him he should enter the bathroom and help himself but not finish my soap or tamper with my toothpaste....lol and he just laughed it out. Then i left for work and he called me by mid-day and reminded me of what he complained about earlier. i told him i was busy and he should call later. I felt this was not a joke anymore. After work i called him and yabbed him that he should go and buy me a new soap because i knew he would have finished the one at home and that was when he told me he needs to get laid finally sha even if its with a prostitute. I just told him to be careful that he should go to Ikeja City Mall and see a movie and he would be fine.
continue after cut


I thought we have had it all settled. I was still in the traffic when he called me that he will go pick a prostitute finally i thought it was a joke Till i got home just few minutes ago and just before i knocked i saw a ladies shoe outside my door.
I knocked for over 14mins before he sent me a text that he was with one ashawo in the room that i should give him more 10minuites to be done. Like a gentleman that i am, i waited because i knew what he has been through all day.
And here is the bad one, when he finally opened the door  for me, I entered and The Ashawo was my Big Brothers fiance. And funny enough my brother says this girl can never cheat on him.. I don't know what to do because she has been begging me not to tell my brother and that she will never do it again..What should i do? should i still tell him??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u better tell him. if you Dont and he finds out later, u will be in soup