Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Tale Of A Blog Visitor: Help!!! My Big Man Down there Never Likes To Stay Down


My name is Marcus. I am a fervent reader o, KCB. My problem has to do with my d**k. He seems to be ever gallant and ready to rush into battle.
       My problem began shortly after i turned 18. I am in my mid twenties now.  One of my pretty cousins had come to spend the holidays with us. She had just secured admission into the higher institution. Each time we were alone in the living room, i just happen to find my big man rising like the early morning sun. She would giggle and tease me whenever such happens, reminding me that i need a gf asap. This happened a couple of times, but somehow, we always joked about it. Most times, it would remain at attention for nearly 15mins, thereby causing me severe pains. I wonder if i can stand that long during the National anthem?
        The most annoying of all these, is that i can't see a pretty gal/lady walking down the street, without my heartbeat increasing. And When such happens, it automatically goes from gear 1 to 5. Wheeeew!, why me? Long story cut short.
        I received the embarrasment of my life last week, en route a BRT bus from CMS to the island. It was on a weekend. I had paid one of my old school mates a visit, and was on my way back home. We both attended the same secondary school together, and had parted ways after our O'level exams. As is common with BRT buses in lagos, i was made to stand since there no vacant seat.
        Directly in front of me, was this plus size lady. She was fair complexioned, and wore a red wig. One could easily tell by her looks, that she was in Phyno's voice, a "Pino Pino" nwa. As the journey progressed, each time the driver applied the brakes, my groin would rub hard against her butt.
       Jnr. Was on it's 3rd missionary journey, when the unthinkable happened. The lady felt a "strong thud" pressing  against her body, the rest of the story is better imagined. Trust gidi babes, i was thoroughly tongue-lashed & humbled like a wet, church rat.  Please,

i need a solution to this. e joo!!!!

No comments: